[pct-l] RE: Re-supply on the PCT

Mags wrote:
>SNOQUALAMIE PASS (Time Wise Grocery). Mail drop.
>Despite the name, not the best selection. If you mail
>it to the store, don't have to worry about the PO
>hours (also in the store).

There's a huge caveat here: Don't worry about PO hours in any store unless
you have Delivery Confirmation, insurance or any USPS package that has a
number or needs a signature. I got in to Time Wise at 4PM on a Friday and
was unable to get most of my boxes until Monday (not early). I did get to
visit Seattle as a consolation prize.

John B., the hiker formerly known as Cupcake