[pct-l] off-topic: brown recluse spiders

thanks for all the advice.  It seems like I don't have a brown recluse.
Something about a violin/fiddle pattern on the body.  Which my spider
doesn't have.

The actual body part of my spider is about 3/4 inch long.  Then, it has
those long legs.  Counting the legs, the thing was probably 2 1/2 inches
across.  Okay, it wasn't exactly a MONSTER, but it did freak me out.

In case you're wondering, on the trail I sleep in a tent.  Not out in the
open.  I hate bugs.

yogi

Never get a busy signal because you are always connected  with high-speed
Internet access. Click here to comparison-shop providers.
https://broadband.msn.com