[pct-l] fuel tabs

In a message dated 10/25/2003 3:38:56 AM Pacific Standard Time,
wandering_bob@comcast.net writes:
>>>Nice thing about the Esbit, if you run out of tablets, it will burn
anything flammable<<<

Due to,  ah...... poor planning,  I realized ( too late, of course) that I
did not have enough esbit to get me through the 7 days from Cottonwood Pass to
VVR.  I solved this problem by using a quarter ( rough, since they don't
exactly break along lines) tablet overlain with small twigs.  Worked fine.

No Way
Ray E