[pct-l] Re-supply on the PCT

At 07:40 AM 10/22/2003 -0500, Christopher Willett wrote:
>The Mazama campground store may have a new managing company because
>prices were in line with regular stores this year.  Selection was
>good, but I got there are the man was restocking the shelves.  There is a
>PO about 3 miles up the road to the lake.  Hitching is illegal in the
>park, but a ranger gave me a ride up after informing me of this fact.

If you do not want to bother with illegally hitching to the Crater Lake
Post Office, you can UPS packages to the Mazama Campground which is a short
walk from the trail.

         UPS Address info:

         Your Name
         C/O Xanterra Parks and Resorts Mazama Village
         Crater Lake National Park
         700 Mazama Village Drive
         Crater Lake, OR 97604

Though, if the store does have new management, this information may be out
of date. You can mail letters and postcards out of the Mazama store, but
not boxes.

Tangent