[pct-l] Mail Drops - Cajon Pass, Pink Motel, Quincy, Timberline?

Couple of questions for recent thru-hikers regarding
mail drops - I thought I would ask the list before
making phone calls to the folks or post offices at
these locales.

Pink Motel:  do Don and Helen mind receiving mail
drops at their place?  Their address is listed in the
guidebook, and I can call them to check.  But I
thought a recent thru-hiker might know whether they
were cool with being used as a drop location.  (I
know...I'll miss the great selection in Cabazon and
seeing the dinosaurs...) (and I don't want to go into
Palm Springs either)

Cajon Pass:  anyone ever used the Economy Inn place
near the Interstate as a drop?  Was it OK?  They are
also listed in the guidebook, and I do plan on staying
a night with them.

Kennedy Meadows:  how was the food selection last
year?  OK for two days if you aren't picky?  (I'm
going into Lone Pine 2 days after KM)

Quincy:  not listed in guidebooks, PCTA site or
Craig's planner as a place to get mail.  So, I looked
them up on the Internet - 222 St. Lawrence St., Quincy
95971.  Any reason they aren't a typical trail town?

Timberline Lodge:  any reason NOT to have
friends/family sending mail and stuff to them?  I'm
worried they are slow, limited hours or charge a fee,
though I haven't seen any info to this effect.  I plan
to send a food drop there.

Woo!  Getting excited - started dehydrating seriously
just last week, so the house smells "hiker-ish."

Thanks in advance.

Nocona