[pct-l] Oregon B&B Fires: Struck by Lightning

At 05:15 PM 10/16/03, David Dalbey wrote:
>I just heard on OPB that the OWF, (Oregon Wildlife Federation) is
>appealing that ruling, Specifically that it smouldered for two weeks
>given the tinderbox conditions, the flyovers of Bush's secret service
>and the coincidence of the timing.

I am starting to get really annoyed when every leftist organization tries
to twist every finding or action in order to blame Bush. Just like I got
really annoyed when every rightist organization twisted everything to blame
Clinton.

How in the world do you turn a forest service finding like this into a
political statement?

As Rodney Kings said: "Can't we just all get along...."