From: "Judson Brown" <judsonb@internetcds.com>
Subject: [pct-l] sleeping bags

At some point in the not-too-distant future, I'm going
to be replacing my beat-up old LaFuma synthetic for a
lightweight down bag. I've narrowed it down to some
contenders, and I wanted to know if anyone has had
experience with any of the following bags...

Mountain Hardwear Phantom
Mountainsmith Wisp
Western Mountaineering Megalite or Pod 30
Marmot Hydrogen

My criteria were for a 30 degree bag weighing < 2 lbs.
If you have experience with a bag fitting those
criteria and not on this list, I'd be happy to hear
about that, too.