[pct-l] Diamond Lake Resort in Oregon

>From: "Eric Yakel" <eyakel@earthlink.net>
>To: <pct-l@mailman.backcountry.net>
I have one question for anyone who knows;
>does Diamond Lake Resort still accept mail drops, and if so is it U.S. mail
>or U.P.S.  Thanks for the help.
>                                                  Eric

Eric,
Dropped down to Diamond Lake Post Office 3 weeks ago to send some stuff home
and to check it out. I arrived at 3:30 pm on a Thursday and the PostMistress
had already left for the day. I think she was suppose to be there till 4
pm.They were unable to help me send something out, but probably would have
been able to retrieve a parcel. If you need to send something out ya might
wanna get there earlier in the day.
Hope that helps.
Jeff (rogue

Surf and talk on the phone at the same time with broadband Internet access.
Get high-speed for as low as $29.95/month (depending on the local service
providers in your area).  https://broadband.msn.com