[pct-l] The Weather Challenge

Ok, Now we're talking. We have takers!

Our participants highly unscientifically deduced guesses have been noted and
will be saved until said dates arrive.

judsonb@internetcds.com
> 8',10, 12'

<eyakel@earthlink.net>
January 1st -4 feet
February 1st- 6 feet
March 1st    - 12 feet

Any other takers? Hmmm? Mr. Hummel? Care to show us how it's done?
This is a wonderful dry run for your "Useful, but highly variable
guideline".
(I still can't believe you said that with a straight face) I would be
THRILLED
to see how your method works on 3 successive occasions.

Greg States:
"My prediction is for one who is comfortable with snow and ice conditions,
is equipped to handle them and is comfortable doing so."

Then Says:
"In only about 10 of the past 30 years would this [June 15th departure from
KM]
 work for a hiker."

Yer killin' me Mr. Hummel. It appears your recently stated criteria is
"highly variable" as well. ;)

Scott Parks