[pct-l] California

Bighummel@aol.com wrote:
I have a suggestion for anyone wanting to be the governor of this great
state; in order to really understand California you must walk from one end to the
other!

so where does arnold stand on p.c.t. funding?

am i the only one who really wanted to see arnold come out in a black leather jacket and shades and say"gray davis you are terminated"

 so when does  "our governor can beat up your governer" become the new state slogan?