[pct-l] re: Can openers

If you can't open a bottle of beer without an openner, then...

A corkscrew is rather necessary.  I carried a Swiss Army knife for
the first 1500 miles or so and drank several bottles of wine along
the way.  The wine I had at VVR was one of the best of my life.  Normally
it would have been a corked, nasty, over priced piece of shite
Australian shiraz.  But sitting in the cool of the evening, it was
a real winner.

I put my knife away and couldn't have any more wine.  Poor me.

Chris

On Wed, 8 Oct 2003, Paul Schilke wrote:

> > most Army/Navy stores. (Knock-off brands of the P-38
> > also available in budget sporting good stores like
> > Galyans or Sports Authority).
>
> I know but I've never been happy with busting my fingers on the p-38.
>
> And what happens if you get a bottle of beer that requires an opener?
>
> Or need a corkscrew?
>
> I'm actually thinkig of carry a leatherman on my belt.

Christopher Willett
Department of Mathematics
Indiana University
831 East Third Street