[pct-l] San Diego Section Hikers meeting

The Pacific Crest Trail Section is an informal group of Pacific Crest Trail
section hikers in the San Diego area. Our next quarterly meeting will be

October 9, Thursday, 6 p.m.

Learn about the Pacific Crest Trail Section. Bring food to share (potluck
supper), pictures of past trips, and ideas about PCT trips that you would
like to do in the coming year. We will meet at the Clairemont Community
Service Center, 4731 Clairemont Drive (east at Lakehurst Ave), San Diego,
CA. (Thomas Guide: 1248-E1)

Please email any questions directly to me.

AsABat