[pct-l] Archives?

Recently I wanted to search the PCT-L archives and couldn't find the
search. So I used Google. I entered the words I was looking for plus
added "+backcountry.net" without the quotes but with the plus sign. It
is important as this limits Google to results found on backcountry.net,
the host domain. Goodgle could also return some other hits that somehow
had the phrase in them.

Just one more way to get what you want. Hope this helps all of you.

John