[pct-l] **REAL** WINNERS are

At 01:22 PM 9/26/03 -0400, Eric Lehman wrote:
>> The real winners are the ones who can afford to take as long as they
>> want in reaching their destination.

Richard pecked out in response:

hmmm...sounds a little elitest maybe? I don't know...I am in
great need to get back to the trail after doing Whitney last weekend
and my fiance is moving in today so maybe I should not be writing...
but it sounds like the real winners are *anyone* who trys and sets a foot on the
trail and experiences even 1 mile of the PCT, AT or CDT...