[pct-l] Re: OK to redefine goals - pct 2003 - Gottago's email?

GottaGo,=0D
=0D
Linda, a great post!! I also am glad your foot problems seem to be over. =
As
we discussed before, you crazy gal, your 30+ mpd may well indeed have had
something to do with it. Of course I'm envious of that mileage.=0D
=0D
I strongly agree with you on the Wright Socks. I used them for 300 miles
this year and for the first time in my hiking life I had zero blisters. W=
hen
I first looked at them I said, "yep sure ,these won't give me blisters. "=
=20
But they didn't. It will be interesting to see how they last as they look
pretty flimsy.=0D
=0D
Best regards,=0D
=0D