[pct-l] Digital vs...

fyi for those interested...  PC Magazine's September 2003 issue has a
great multi-page review article about 21 popular consumer-level
digital cameras.  There is a cool Sony Cyber-Shot sport that is
completely waterproof up to 5 feet!

Here are the "winners" based on their consumer satisfaction survey
(seemed to be a little shy on responses, as the no. 1 camera still
only got 102 votes):
1.  Cannon Power-Shot 4 megapixel
2.  Sony CyberShot DSC-F717
3.  Olympus Camedia 5050

The specifically noted that the image quality on the Olympus Stylus
400 Digital was poor, which is too bad because I have the 35mm Stylus
and, like many others on this list, I can only report that it has
been 100% wonderful since I bought it years ago.

I looked at the PC Magazine website (http://www.pcmag.com), but it
appears that the print issue and the online issue are not the same.

HTH those of you looking for a digital cam.

peace,
dude