[pct-l] Transcriber

I would like to find a transcriber to post my journal for my intended thru-hike next year. Are there suggestions about how I would find such a person? I know when I spoke to Yogi at this year's kickoff event she said that she has had 3 different transcribers, none of whom she had met. It was one of those quick conversations in the midst of the chaos and I didn't get a chance to follow up on where she found her transcribers. Thanks in advance. Paul Longton