[pct-l] Hiking Cameras

I want to dump my old camera (8.2 ounces - ouch!) and get a new light weight
small digital camera for the trail.  I am now looking at the new Minolta X20
(4.1 ounces/2 megapixel/$249) camera.  This saves me over 4 ounces (one quarter
pound!) in weight, plus has all the digital advantages.  Also, it uses 2 AA
batteries and not special batteries.  I would like a 3 megapixel camera, but
one that weighs in under 4 ounces and uses AA titanium batteries.  I know the
digital camera world is changing daily.  Any ideas out there?  Thanks,
Switchback