[pct-l] Re: Oatmeal recipe

If you're going to add to the oatmeal why bother bringing the oatmeal? We
tried adding cocoa to oatmeal but never again. In 1977 we can upon an apple
pie (meant for someone else?) in a trail register (does the term finders
keepers ... apply here?) but we did not consider adding it to our oatmeal.
BTW, the pie was delicious. Thank you very much.

Ditto for those who don't like corn pasta; don't bring it.

Bill Berg
Kelty Kid 1977