[pct-l] Oatmeal recipe

It's pretty simple.

Take about a half cup of 100% whole oats and add something to it.

Add a piece of apple pie and you got apple pie oat meal.  Add chocolate
syrup or straight cocoa and honey to sweeten it and you got chocolate
oatmeal.

But seriously, the first recipe that I ate just about every breakfast for
months straight at home is to add fruit such as raisons, fresh blueberries,
bananas; a couple of tablespoons of pecan meal, and sweetener (brown sugar,
maple syrup, blueberry syrup, etc) cover with water and nuke for 1 minute 34
seconds.  If  you didn't start with enough water, add more and let sit.

Sometimes I add a tablespoon of peanut butter before cooking.  For a awhile
I added other grains.  Some people like to add cream.

Just get creative and remember, since you started with the basic ingredients
you can always toss it out.

Thanks,

Paul Schilke
www.geocities.com/dsmith49111

Much like life, solitaire is easiest to play when the cards are taken one at
a time.