[pct-l] Haven't been getting any postings last couple of days...

Yahoo has been bouncing lots of posts back to the server, so the software
(mailman) has been setting those accounts to "no mail." When it does this
it sends you a notice telling you what it has done, however, chances are
that this message will bounce too.

Mailman doesn't unsubscribe you, so you can still post to the list, but you
will not receive mail until you reset your options.

To turn your mail back on, visit
http://mailman.hack.net/mailman/listinfo/pct-l and go to the bottom of the
page where it says "Unsubscribe or change your list options for pct-l
subscribers"

Enter your email address, and follow the direction to enable mail delivery.

I hope this helps.

BTW Scott, I turned your mail back on using my list-god powers.