[pct-l] Guide book

Hey Ron,

I though I was the only one who thinks the new PCT guide books (CA) are "too verbose".  I just used it to do some mileage south of, and into, Lassen National Park. Even after having gone through an area I still could not understand what he was saying. Usually if I have trouble understanding the old guide book, after arriving at a certain spot, I could always look around and say "ah yes, here it is." Not so with the new one, at least not on that hike. It was almost useless. The signs and my own trail experience proved to me more than adequate for directions. I will admit it was helpful for camping information, etc.

JoAnn