[pct-l] Los Angeles neighborhood

TO PCT LA HIKER
(btw, which link do I click on to respond (in public) to a particular question? the "TO' link or the "Message-ID" link? sorry)

Alain: Keep my email handy. I live in LA (actually Griffith Park - 5 miles from downtown LA) and if I'm not still on the JMT I'd be happy to help you out with a ride anywhere w/in 1 1/2 hours...maybe more if i feel like doing some walking as well.  you might need to link a few rides to get to your destination.

"What I like best in the whole world is Me and Piglet
going to see You, and You saying 'What about a little
something?' and Me saying, 'Well, I shouldn't mind a
little something, should you, Piglet,' and it being a
hummy  sort of day outside, and birds singing."