From: pct-l-bounces@mailman.backcountry.net
[mailto:pct-l-bounces@mailman.backcountry.net] On Behalf Of McElligott
John
Sent: Sunday, August 24, 2003 1:36 AM
To: pct-l@mailman.backcountry.net
Subject: [pct-l] Re: hammock people

I have heard that a number of people this year are suing hammocks on the

PCT. I just finished about 100 + miles using Z Hennessey Hammock. I
would like to know how people are keeping their butts warm. Overall,
being off the ground is incredibly comfortable and did well in rain.
However, despite usuing Oware`s hammock pad, loss of sleep due to cold
spot on my bum left me bumed out and  not at my best for hiking.

Tokio John