[pct-l] Micro Pure

Did someone have a question about Micro Pure water treatment recently? I think I saw one but accidently deleted the email.

Just got back from a bike ride, fingers still aren't working right from
the cold and numbness. It took 3 1/2 hours from my house in Cotahuasi up to the rim of the canyon, altitude aprox. 13,500 feet, 4700 feet gain from where I started. I was riding on the main "highway" that goes to Arequipa, we would call it a jeep trail. The last hour and a half I was pretty beat and really slowed down, sure was glad to see the top. It took an hour and a half coming down, came down quite a bit faster today than the first time. I tried it last Sunday but didn't get started until 4:00pm then and had to turn around at 6:00 because the sun had set and it was getting cold (and I forgot my gloves!) This time I started at noon so it was still light coming down and I had my gloves so my hands weren't quite as numb! Next time full finger gloves and fleece pants for the way down, it was still cold up on top but today was partly cloudy as well which didn't help. It was about 70 degrees when I started and probably close to 50 when I reached the rim. That is still not the highest point but I haven't been riding hardly at all and my bottom was getting sore as well as being tired. The high point on the plateau is about 15,500'. I did get a beautiful view of Nevada Solimana, a 6000 meter (19,500'?) mountain that always has lots of snow on it.

The biking and hiking are great here, lots of rock begging to be climbed too, probably for the first time. Come on down and I will show you around! Spring is just around the corner.

Thanks and Dios te bendiga,

Vic