[pct-l] administrative overload

In the past 24 hours, the list software blocked over 200 messages (compared
to the hand full that were valid). Many were spam, but over 75 of them were
the SoBig virus.

Unfortunately I have to manually go through them, to see if any posts
should be passed on to the list. Very rarely, a thru hiker who has
unsubscribed will post a request for help to the list, and I'd hate to have
those messaged blocked.

Out of the 200+, the only one I found that was valid was John Vonhof's.......

Sleep well PCT-L, your list admin is on guard. <g>
--
Brick Robbins
How is it one careless match can start a forest fire,