[pct-l] Lightning Strike

I thought y'all might find this interesting. I just
posted a my journal entries and photos from my trip
on my website.

This is a photo of a small fire from a lightning
strike just north of Fire Creek Pass and a quarter
mile west of me and Mica Lake. This happened about 3
weeks ago @ 5:30am. The lightning hit an isolated
patch of tree's/vegetation and did not spread. I kept
my eye on it climbing out of the canyon on the opposite
side.

Photo:
http://stillroaming.tripod.com/pct/photos/strike.jpg

---