[pct-l] camelback

Hi

Actually, my platypus leaked at the place the tube is connected to the
'bottle', after one day of use and it soaked my backpack. As it was close to
a lake in the Three Sisters Wilderness, that is all it did. No problem
finding some fresh water. They did tell me later that they redesigned
something and that it should have become better. Still, "I love my dromedary
more..."

Saskia