[pct-l] Down compression

>> How do you clean it? Marsanne <<

By it I'm assuming you're meaning down bags.

There are a number of ways to restore your down bags. You can wash them
yourself using a soap designed specifically for down products
(http://www.nikwax-usa.com/equipment.asp). You can also have them
professionally laundered. If you decide to have them laundered by someone
else. Be sure to do your homework first. Not all places are the same.

If you live in the Portland, OR area, you're in luck. There's Bee Cleaners,
located in downtown Portland that has been cleaning down products for
decades. They use only natural products and do a marvelous job. They cleaned
a down bag for me a couple of months ago for $19.

If you're not sure about the cleaning establishments in your area, talk to
the local pack shops to see if they have any establishments they'd
recommend.

-- Fallingwater