[pct-l] Re: Oregon PCT record

Hey Brian,

I think Ray Greenlaw may have just broken your record, both for Oregon and
the PCT.  He says his finishing time was 83 days and that he did the "last
1,000 miles in about 26 days."  Not sure what means for Oregon but his
miles/day over the last 1,000 would suggest that he probably broke it.

Good luck on the JMT record attempt (if you haven't left yet).

Henry