[pct-l] Tivek

Sandy,

>> Hi, I'm heading out on the Oregon section of the PCT on Saturday. Are
there any folks on this list from Portland who have an extra piece of
Tivek? I'm in need of a lightweight ground cover and couldn't talk the
people at Home Despot into tearing me off a piece.<<

We are in the Portland area. If you're unable to get someone to donate a
piece of Tyvek to you, we do sale it by the foot. We've got a couple of
different types depending upon your needs. You can find descriptions at
www.sixmoondesigns.com.

-- Fallingwater