[pct-l] camelback

Hi,

Don't know about the camebak, but I had bad experiences with the Platypus. I
love my MSR Dromedary Light. My water filter fits exactly, it has two types
of openings, one wide and one small or the tube of course. It is extremely
durable. I guess it's heavier than a camelback container, but not by that
much.

Saskia