[pct-l] Esbit Tabs

 So far on the PCT  and CDT Esbit users are a minority in their views and
wonders of the flume  black tar tabs. Alcohol is still king of the PCT . Dog
racers think much the same as ultralight hikers wanting the best performance in
the smallest, simplest and lightest package. So far they choose Alcohol. If in a
few years they change to a large form of Esbit tab, I will eat my words(
which I have done before with regard to boots verses running shoes on the trail)
 Fuel is fuel wheather you are heating 4 gallons or 4 cups. Same principles
apply.