[pct-l] Re:Pepsi can stoves

I've built most of the current alcohol stoves on the internet, and solved most of the construction methods. My preferred stove is the passive air, non pressure type stove. It gives a little more cooking temperature control and may be bit more fuel efficient. I'm using the Pika stove and have a site for it that shows some techniques useful in cutting soda cans for Pepsi stoves or any type of can stove. I have a Pepsi stove on the site with fiberglass in the wall, and holes drilled with a pin, which gave a clean jet that is very hot. After much testing, construction, testing, and hiking; I carry the Pika stove.  There's some stove pot stand ideas on the site also. Any aluminum can make an alcohol stove.
http://www.sisqtel.net/~losthiker/pikastove/