[pct-l] Pepsi can stove

I've been experimenting with a "closed" design wherein the two bottom halves
of pop cans are assembled with some insulation inside and JB Weld glued.  Then
16 to 18 pin-sized holes are made in the upper rim and three or four are made
inside the concave upper surface near the middle.  These "inner" holes allow
the alcohol to soak into the stove.  Once heated up with a primer dish, this
baby really cooks!  No official data yet but I'm taking two out this weekend to
cook for 5 at 8,000 feet and I'll let you know how they perform in more
detail.  This design is so simple to make it hurts!

Best regards,

Greg "Strider" Hummel
A Popcan Stove Convert