[pct-l] Pepsi can stove

I'll 2nd the recommendation on the photon stove.  The only complaint I
have is something I can fix.  I have not attached the filler hole plug
to the stove & managed to drop it or misplace it a couple times when
it's getting dark out.  I need to attach it via a little chain like he
shows in his directions for the heavy duty version.  I spent a couple
nights this last week in the three sisters wilderness & climbed middle
sister.  The stove performed flawlessly for two!!

David
david@dalbey.org