[pct-l] Another bounce box question

I kept a roll in the box itself!! (Then just take off
enuf to seal it and put remainder in box b4 sealing.)

May I go "duh" now for you missing the obvious? <friendly silly grin>

Miles of smiles to go!

Richard

At 08:43 AM 8/4/03 -0400, Rebecca Emily Selling wrote:
>How exactly does the bounce box idea work within the US mail system?  I
>read at some point that if a box is sent priority mail it can be forwarded
>for free.  Is this true?  Is it just one free forward or multiple?  Also,
>a small logistical question is, how does one acquire tape to seal boxes at
>the post office?  I come from Philadelphia where tape is not supplied at
>the P.O. and it seems silly to keep buying tape at each resupply stop.
>Thanks a million for all answers!

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
CHECK ME OUT:

http://profiles.yahoo.com/rjcalliger

300 peaks+ WorldWide,1973-1999,
JMT- 95, PCT- 90, AT- 85
BA '74, MSEE '75, MSCS '76
VP Engineering
Silicon Designs, Inc.
209.965.4119
209.352.0163
POB 400 Mi WUk, Ca 95346
"Gort! Klaatu barada nikto!"
"There is no try. Do. Or Do Not."-- Yoda