[pct-l] PCT South of Sonora Pass

Marge,

Indeed it was Ole Geezer Bill. I hiked from Yosemite to Donner Pass at I-80. It was a nice hike and as JD mentioned I continue to have comfort problems with the PL-2 pack. Regardless, other than the seemly never ending 2-3 hour afternoon thunder storms I had a great time.

I also met the couple from Calgary, Alberta; Glenn and Sheila Ord. I also met George and his hiking partner Marlin, who were flip flopping to Manning when they reached I-80.

I spent a night at Truckee, caught the Greyhound to Reno and a flight home via Boise, Spokane, and on to Seattle all in a matter of hours with no waiting anywhere. It seems strange to be hiking one minute then to be home before the day is over.

I had a great hike and thank all of those that helped and assisted me at stops along the way and visited with me during my outing.

Ole Geezer Bill