[pct-l] 2004 PCT Gonnabes

> Why not just use this PCT-L? Unless it goes way off topic, I don't think
> anyone would object. In fact, you'd have the benefits of input from
> experienced thru's and trail angels. You'd also be visible to those who
find
> out about the online PCT resources later and want to join the class of
'04.

This is what the list was set up to do.  Don't let the opinions and
dominance of long time list members drive you away, if that's what you're
reacting to.  I encourage the new members to use the listserv as their forum
and let those of us who sometimes use the list as part of our social world
to move to the background.

Jeff Olson
Laramie, WY