[pct-l] Trout Lake resupply

I hitched into Trout Lake last year, and was easily able to resupply at the General Store that they have in town, which was well-stocked.  Make sure to stop by the little restaurant in town, which makes the best huckleberry milkshakes on the PCT.

Happy 'JO'

Are you the 'rogue' that hiked with John&Julie from Seattle and I north of Etns/Dunsmuir?

Jeff Bohannon <jeffbohannon@hotmail.com> wrote:
Does anyone have the resupply address for Trout Lake ? It's not in my data
book, the PCTA site or Craig's planner where it's listed or at least i
can't find it.
Leaving in 3 days.
Yikes!
Thanks in advance, jeff( rogue