[pct-l] 6th ADZPCTKO - 2004

Three people have asked me just today, what date is the next ADZPCTKO.

So, FYI, it is scheduled for Saturday, April 24th, 2004 at Lake Morena County
Park, as usual.

We will be handling the sites and site reservations a bit differently than in
past years.  We have reserved about 50 sites already and will be assigning
people ahead of time to individual sites to avoid some of the confusion of past
years.

Don't ask for a site yet, more info in January or February and the website
will be updated and functioning sometime around then also.

Strider