[pct-l] Hello

Wow, its been about two years since I've last been on the list! Those that
were around then remember me as Gina Leach. However, I have been going
through some major life changes, most significantly a divorce. I have
reverted to my maiden name of Acord. Things have been settling down and so I
am ready to get those coals stoked and the fire going again on my goal to
hike the PCT. I'm about two years off my original course and not in the
physical shape I should be in, but with a little inspiration...

Still have my web site, Hike the Wild. It has seen some big changes as well.
Webseed discontinued hosting it, so I had to make a big move to another
server and force myself to learn more complicated HTML. Although it now has
ads I try to make them relevant and not overbearing. Still no pop up
windows. I hate those things. I will also be adding a new literary section
called Wild Ink, due to be online in about a week. If any of you are
interested in posting journal entries from your hikes, please email me off
list. One section of Wild Ink will include journal entries. I will only post
updates to Hike the Wild if relevant to this list. Otherwise, feel free to
stop by at hikethewild.com and let me know what you think. I am still in the
process of getting archived articles online, such as Moutain Dave's piece on
the PCT, but I'm making progress!

Anyway, glad to be back.

Gina