[pct-l] Looking for some recommendations...

>...for some fishing poles used while backpacking.
>Thanks, Scott

If ya like using flies  I use a rod (7 piece) and no reel. I got rid of the
heavy stuff at the end. I wrap the floating line on the 1st piece of rod
like you would see wrapped at the bottom of a flag pole. I just peel off
what I need , reeling in a fish is just keeping tension on the line pulling
it in till the fish is landed .
This description of my crude method would make any true fly fisherman
cringe. But it works for me and only weighs 6 oz.

rogue