[pct-l] Mt. Whitney Expedition

I think we have walked the full PCT already, I for one did not
make it up then becasue of snow.so I have a free Whitney stamp
coming and therefore I don't consider it abuse...Sorry..only fair!

And I would bet that there were more thatn did not make it up either.
And if you want abuse, it is the Forest Service that is going overboard
on permits, unneeded controls and regs becasue of run-away beauracrats!
(Granted there is some need like the poop-patrol...but get a life FS!)