[pct-l] Trail Accessability

hmm.. I have seen several 70 y/o's at the top of Whitney..
guess there is old and OLD  <smiles>

At 03:51 PM 7/9/03 -0400, Hiker97@aol.com wrote:
>I don't know if this is off base, but I have always thought it would be a
good idea to have trails more accessible to handicapped folks. I suppose
this would entail big expenses in re-grading trails, new regulations, etc.
It would be great if someone wheeled chaired to the top of Mt. Whitney.  I
guess I have a selfish motive too. I am older now, I would like all  trail
re-graded to make them easier. Ha, ha.  Later, Switchback