[pct-l] Food on the trail

most sotres sell them. here in ywoming since we are abig backpacking
state so I know we have lot sof stuff that say montan doesnt since we
are more of a backapckign state them them. so it depnds on were you are.
just like when I was in comerce city colordo that is a big mexecan
spanish coomunity  and so there albertosn sold stuff you would never buy
say in wyoming like true hot pepers and sutff.