[pct-l] Re: pct-l Ashland

I stayed at Callahans in 2001. The owners are very hiker-friendly; they have a PCT register and even maintain their own trail from the PCT to the lodge. Breakfast came with the room, which was a little spendy but they gave hiker discounts. I'd call Callahans for suggestions on getting there from the bus station.
-Ron