[pct-l] Weight from the skin *in* (was re: Newbie questions)

<<Take off a few pounds before you start, this was pointed out to me by my
eldest son.
If you take off the extra 20 lbs then just think, you will not have to carry
that much
weight up the hill.? It worked for me....>>

This became very clear to me when doing some training walks lately with a
20-lb pack. We live near the high school so I've been going up & down bleacher
steps. Started with no pack, now up to 20 lbs. HOLY SMOKES! Just imagine if I
got 20 lbs off the bod from the skin in (otherwise known to some women as the
"pre-baby weight").

It was a powerful incentive to realize just how much some of us may be
carrying so unnecessarily *before* we put anything on our backs!

Becki in CA