[pct-l] Sec. N (and tax cuts!)

Playing thru

Or is it Paying thru. WOW! 61% on taxes. You are about right. Most people
don't realize that.

On the subject of blow down trees. Your opinion on leaving them there is open
for discussion. I find in heavy used areas of OHV use they will go around the
blow downs and cause more erosion.

We wonder what to do with Forest Fire Fighters after the fire season is over.
Should we after much tax payers expense on training FFF lay them off? We also
had the gull to request them to pay back there overtime they were paid last
year.

Why don't we employ them based upon seniority full time? They can be used as
trail maintaining. Supervising the use of trail, arresting OHV violators. The
fine would help pay FFF expense. Clearing underbrush to prevent fires. Yes, go
back to fire cuts to stop the spreading of fires. Last but not lease
controlled burning after clearing (keep degree's of burning under 300 which would help
to prevent the lost of trees).

Lonetrail