[pct-l] In-line water filter alternative to SWA

They do sell them, but in fact I've been promised one for free!
I rang the the company from the UK about 6 weeks ago and the owner, I think
his name was Carl, spoke at length about the filter's virtues, took my
credit card number then that was the last I heard.  He didn't charge my card
neither did the filter turn up.  A recent follow up call had his secretary
bemoaning his lack of organisation and a promise of a free filter delivered
to my UK address! I'd have been happy to pay for it but to mix a metaphor,
"never count your chickens till your gift horse has come home to roost"
....or something like that!

Rich